Receive NIB Payments in your Island Pay Digital Wallet
STEP 2: Register for a free account
Filling out basic information gives you free access to our consumer wallet where you can pay bills, send money, buy mobile top up and more.
Video: How to register for a free account
STEP 3: Upgrade your account
In order to receive NIB funds, you must upgrade your account by simply uploading a picture of your NIB card and one of the other accepted IDs.
Video: How to upgrade your account to receive NIB payments
What can you do with an Island Pay Wallet?
Island Pay wallet holders can enjoy the following services:
- Send money to family and friends
- Receive money from family and friends
- Top up local and international phone numbers
- Pay utility bills
- Transfer money to your bank account
What can you do at an Island Pay Kiosk?
Customers can do the following from an Island Pay kiosk:
- Add cash to an Island Pay wallet
- Withdraw cash from an Island Pay wallet [watch the video]
- BTC Top Up
- International and other provider top up
- Buy gift cards like iTunes, PSN, Xbox and more