Terms & Conditions
Island Pay “Spend & Win it Back”Campaign
General Terms of Service
The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
- “Promotional Period”: refers to the period from December 1, 2022 to January 10, 2023.
- “Promotion” refers to this campaign in Barbados and not any of Island Pay’s other competitions or programs.
- "Eligible”refers to the qualification to receive an offer to participate inthis promotion.
- "Channels" means Island Pay Kiosk and Island Pay Mobile App. The terms Mobile App and Wallet may be used interchangeably.
- “Eligible Purchases/transactions” means successful transactions completed at the Island Pay Kiosk (Bill Payments by SurePay, Topups and Deposits using Cash to the Island Pay Mobile App) and on the Island Pay Mobile App (Topups and Deposits via credit or debit card).
- “Reward” refers to the cashback prize a customer gets when they are selected as a winner in the competition. Maximum prize value will be limited to $500 BBD
- "Island Pay" means IslandPay Group Ltd
This Promotion is open to legal residents of the Barbados who are 18 yearsof age or older. These terms and conditions shall be governed by theapplicable laws of the named country.
How to Participate/Draw Prize:
Duringthe promotion period, customers will receive the opportunity toreceive 100% cashback (maximum value of $500 BBD) for every eligiblepurchase done with their Island Pay prepaid Mastercard. There is nolimit on the eligible spend.
Eachcustomer with at least one (1) eligible purchase will be entered fora chance to win back the total of their eligible spend during thepromotional period.
Prizeswill be available to winners by January 16, 2022.
- This promotion is open to legal residents Barbados, 18 years of age or older, with the exception of employees of Island Pay, its respective parent companies (Secure Transactions Inc.) and subsidiaries; their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of any of these employees. Employees of Island Pay’s advertising and promotional agencies, as well as their immediate family members, relatives, and/or those living in the same households, are also not eligible to enter.
- Eligibility is open to anyone that uses an Island Pay service either at the Kiosk or the Mobile App
- All eligible transactions will be considered toward the earning of cashback; there are no limits on the spend.
- Deposit transactions that are conducted via unauthorized card use or thosemade with lost, stolen, or fraudulent credit / debit cards will beconsidered void in the matter of this draw.
- Eligible transactions are limited to the following:
1. Island Pay Kiosk:
a. Purchase Topup
b. Pay Bills (SurePay)
c. Deposit with Cash to Mobile App
2. Island Pay Mobile App
a. Purchase Topup
b. Deposit with credit or debit card
- The draw for the prizes will be done on Monday, January 16, 2022, by the Island Pay Product Team.
- The allotted number of winners (25) will be randomly selected from an electronic customer database with qualifying entries.
Draw - Consumer Disclosure / Notification ofwinners
- Attempts to notify the selected entrant will be made by phone/email (using the participants details from Island Pay’s records), five (5) times within five (5) days from the date of the draw. Should Island Pay be unable to reach the selected entrant within the aforementioned period, their eligibility will be voided. After the initial notification, another will be made to the selected entrant. The selected entrant will then be required to provide proof of their age and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Prize Acceptance and Release by January 16th to be confirmed as a winner. National valid ID must also be presented to collect the prize. For example, National ID, Passport, and/or Driver’s License.
- If the selected entrant declines to fulfill these conditions to collect the prize, their eligibility will be voided. All unaccepted prizes will be retained by Island Pay.
- The winners’ names may be published in the media. The winner must agree to the use of his or her name and photographs/ videos featuring their image and likeness without compensation in any forthcoming publicity by Island Pay or the prize may be forfeited.
- The winner will be responsible for any taxes, tips, insurance, and expenses not explicitly stated as part of their prize and must agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Island Pay from and against any or all claims, losses, injuries, or damages resulting from participation in the promotion.
- The use of your Island Pay Channels (Kiosk / Mobile App) to make eligible purchases constitutes your consent to participate in this Promotion and your consent for Island Pay to obtain your name, address, and other information for the lawful purpose of administering this Promotion and for other uses as permitted by applicable law. Island Pay reserves the right to void any and all entries of an entrant who Island Pay believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this contest.
- This Promotion is a limited-time promotion that will run from December 1, 2022, to January 10, 2023, inclusive.
- Prizes are not transferable and are subject to change.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Island Pay will not be responsible for changes to the prizes which result from circumstances outside of their control.
- IslandPay will issue no representation or warranty in respect of the prize.
- In all matters relating to this promotion, the decision of Island Pay shall be final and binding in all respects
- Island Pay has the right to exclude any individual from this offer at its absolute discretion without any obligation to provide notice or reason.
- Island Pay reserves the right in its absolute discretion to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion or change or withdraw this Promotion at any time without giving any reason. In the event of a dispute arising from this Promotion, Island Pay’s decision is final.
These terms and conditions apply only to this Promotion and do not apply toany of Island Pay’s other promotions or programs or any otherpromotion or program in conjunction with Island Pay and any otherentity or brand.
Forfurther details on the Island Pay please visit islandpay.com.
Trademarkof Island Pay, used under license.